Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random Flash-Backs

Feel like posting up random pictures I saw in my folders. Here you go :)

Around last year, Kev and I took a pic together in the Felo Conference Room.

A year later, same people, same venue, but.. me being photoshopped OMG.

Jun Hoe turned up during my convo to pass me the gifts on behalf of the rest, ended up him helping me to carry more gifts from other people because I was running around to take pictures with others.

I was grateful that they turned up, and gosh I really, really appreciate him and Darryl and Alex and Reno and Maggie and Jeremy and others who turned up as well (In this photo only has Maggie, Darryl and Jun Hoe). Because it's an important day to me, and I'd like to share my happiness with the important people in my life :) Besides, they also willingly helped me to hold some of the presents when I was away.

And I totally miss this girl. Soo Pei Ing you DIDN'T come to my convo! But I'll still try to make time for yours next year :) Make sure you go on stage in DECTAR next year, it's the last lap of your medical student year already!

We had fun taking some time off to take farewell picture with a colleague of us who was leaving. Have I told you how much I like the people I'm working with now? :)

Though not comparable to this group of darlings:

:D

No comments: