Friday, October 08, 2010

1

This is the last post of my count down to the days I leave KL. Even since before I begin the count down, I've had the thought of dedicating this last post to some very close friends of mine. Or at least I think that they are, the debating team.

But maybe I am wrong. Yes I understand everyone is busy. To be honest, it bothers me that my birthday isn't celebrated with them and even till my last day in KL, there isn't any farewell gathering or something from them. Whereas with my CG, they write me messages, pray for me and we mamak kao-kao. And even with my colleagues, they celebrated BOTH my birthday and farewell. Probably me and the debating team have just drifted apart already, which is a good reason to finally make me drop them down now.

Anyway, yesterday was my last day in the company. I've been rushing all my work since Monday, to finish whatever was given, and to hand over stuff accordingly. I could feel tachycardia from 8:30am till 5:30pm. Thank God for gym to work out the stress after work. I spent some time to bid good bye to some colleagues and superiors. It's been great to know them.

And at this moment, I am sitting at my desk in my Subang room. I've just moved in this afternoon, many things have yet to be unpacked.

But first, I need to pack my old emotions and memories, then only await the new adventure and give space for more memories ahead :)

1 comment:

Mar-Jie said...

aww cher, hope you'll have a great new adventure!
everyone in KL will miss u lots (including me:*).. take care! ♥