Friday, June 06, 2008

My Greatest Weakness?

I did a several psychological tests on Facebook for fun but I found this particular one is quite shockingly true. My greatest weakness shall be:

Your Heart:

You're an overall strong person who has very few fears. People may even see you as very fierce, but your weakness is your heart. Unfortunately, this shows up at inopportune times, such as in a crowded movie theater during a touching scene or at your child's graduation ceremony. You cry at weddings, funerals, baptisms, birthdays, and yes, even at telephone company commercials. If you're a woman, this is overlooked. If you're a man, other men don't understand, but who cares? Women love it!

Maybe I'll post up other results later. You guys are the one to decide if it's truely reflecting me =)

No comments: