Friday, November 21, 2008

I Found My Shopping Mate!

It took me so long to realise that my perfect shopping mate is Lorraine, who's also from UKM KL Campus and staying in KTSN for three years now. Next semester is my final semester here in UKM. I'd love to go out with her for at least one more time. To shop like sisters.

We are definitely not professional shopaholic. We do love to shop, but both of us cannot shop for more than two hours in a day (correction: her limit is four hours, mine is two), have no sense of direction and are technophobes. After laughing our stress off by watching Madagascar Escape2Africa in GSC, we window-shopped around Time Square. There is not my usual type of shopping place. But today somehow I felt like having a look around at the shoes and make ups and clothes and bags and hair clips. We admired the same design of dress separately, then told each other about it, only to find out that it's actually the same dress, haha =) And we also coincidentally felt like ending our shopping spree with Secret Recipe cakes and frost drink. We talked and laughed and talked and laughed since we met up in KTSN bus stop in the evening, till we parted after we reached KTSN.

She bought herself a CLEO magazine, while I bought myself a handphone pouch. We didn't buy a lot of things, but we are two happy girls (was thinking of saying we're two Happy Tree Friends, but nah.. lol)

Cheers! =)

No comments: