Saturday, August 22, 2009

I want you to trust me, that I have your best interests in heart, that I mean no evil nor harm to you. I need you to know that I love you, love you so much that I never feel my love depletes for you, that it is always enough to cover the aches and wipe off the tears. I wonder if you understand that I still care a lot for you, that I want to hang on a little longer, just to make sure you guys are doing fine. I want to be the person you guys have faith in and turn to, when things happen.

I have taken risk being hurt again, without insurance coverage before hand. I want to believe the risk is over, and it bears good fruit. Because that's all I've got, and that's how long my shelf life is. It is short, but at least the final few breaths that I've had, were the sweetest scent too luxurious for my humble lungs to consume.

I don't have to give you the benefit of doubts, because I'd love you anyway. It's just making loving you unconditionally less silly from other's eyes.

You don't have to love me in return, but I long to know if you want to...

4 comments:

Alison.Monday said...

Wow,that's just so beautiful to me!!whoever it is for,muz be pretty lucky!

Gine said...

:)

Mike said...

You're a natural. You should submit that to a literary magazine or something.

Gine said...

wow, thanks Mike :-)