Monday, September 27, 2010

13

UiTM Women's IV

I took a day off from work for it. It's been a long time I haven't seen Khairun in the debating scene. This time she came back as CA for this tournament. I actually liked most of the motions in this tournament - which only consisted of 4 prelims, semi and final. I don't quite like the motion for semi though, maybe because most of us don't have much understanding about that particular person, and the debate I adjudicated in were slightly below average. And I haven't known the motion for final round as I left UiTM for Xu Vin's birthday celebration dinner at KLCC right after semi.

On Fri and Sat night, in our hotel room, I gave massages to my girls, one by one :) I like giving massages because I like it when people feel good after my "service". I am not a pro. But that's the best I can give. Massage is good way for team bonding, or strength relationship.

On Sat night, the girls asked me to write a message for each of them on their book. That's very sweet of them. These girls are very precious to me. Each of them. I am glad that I get to know them and spend time with them.

No comments: